Anna University Careers 2021: On 28/01/2021, Anna University Recruitment 2021 for the post of Data Entry Operator has been released officially at annauniv.edu. Eligible candidates can go through the annauniv.edu Anna University recruitment notification 2021 to know more about the Anna University Data Entry Operator Chennai recruitment 2021. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply by following the Anna University recruitment 2021 apply online process which is given below.
|Company Name||Anna University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 13,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2021|
The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) at Anna University is funded by the Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi for Medical Device Development & Commercialization. It invites application for Data Entry Operator.
- Post Name: Data Entry Operator
- No of Post: 01
- Essential: Higher Secondary or Equivalent with 2 years of Data Entry Operator Experience in Research Funding and Research Administration. Candidate should be willing to work in Delhi / Satellite Hubs.
- Salary: (Rs. 13,000/- per month consolidated)
- e. Major Duties of Data Entry Operator:
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging data and obtaining missing data.
- Generate reports, categorize and securely store completed work and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files when needed & maintain confidentiality of information.
- Respond to queries for information accessing relevant files.
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
- Candidates should mention % of UG marks in the resume.
- These posts are purely temporary.
- Selected candidates must be able to join preferably within 2 weeks after the selection.
- The duration of the fellowship would be co-terminus with the project.
- The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Selection Procedure :
The eligible candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the applications. The actual date and time of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course by email only.
How to Apply :
Candidates with interest and experience in scientific data entry and analysis should submit their CVs along with education qualification and experience certificates on or before 31.01.2021 to the Coordinator to the address below by post only: Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org