BECIL Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 1679 Skilled/Semi-skilled/ Unskilled Contractual Manpower Posts has been released on the official website at becil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2021-04-20.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited|
|Post Name||Skilled/Semi-skilled/ Unskilled Contractual Manpower|
|No. of Vacancies||1679|
|Educational Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th, ITI|
BECIL Post Details
Skilled/Semi-skilled/ Unskilled Contractual Manpower: 1679 Posts
- Qualification: 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wire-man as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. With at least two years experience in Electrical.
- Salary Details: Check Official Notification.
- Age Limit: As per Company Rules.
Application Fee: NEFT/RTGS/Demand Draft in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Account Holder’s Name: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
Name of the Bank: UNION BANK OF INDIA
Account No.: 510341000702746
IFSC Code: UBIN0903710
Branch Address: UNION BANK OF INDIA, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
- General/OBC: Rs. 590/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 295/-
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of a Written Test or Group Discussion or on Power-Point Presentation (PPT) about Electricity Distribution Lines/Sub-stations.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website becil.com from 1st April 2021 to 20th April 2021.
- Date of Opening of Registration: 1st April 2021
- Date of Closing of Registration: 20th April 2021