Department of Cooperation, Goa Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 77 Sr. Marketing Inspector, Sr. Auditor/Sr. Inspector/SRO, Jr. Auditor/Jr. Inspector, Jr. Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Posts has been released on the official website at coopgoa.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Registrar of Cooperative Societies Goa can apply Offline application on or before 2021-04-09.
|Organization Name||Department of Cooperation, Registrar of Cooperative Societies Goa|
|Post Name||Sr. Marketing Inspector, Sr. Auditor/Sr. Inspector/SRO, Jr. Auditor/Jr.Inspector, Jr. Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||77|
|Educational Qualification||SSC, 10+2, B.A, Graduate|
Registrar of Cooperative Societies Goa Post Details
Sr. Marketing Inspector: 2 Posts
Sr. Auditor/Sr. Inspector/SRO: 22 Posts
Jr. Auditor/Jr.Inspector: 6 Posts
Jr. Stenographer: 3 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 22 Posts
Audit Assistant: 11 Posts
Grader Assessor: 4 Posts
Multitasking Staff: 7 Posts
- Sr. Marketing Inspector: Degree of a recognized University in Agricultural Science or Economics or Commerce as a subject or equivalent.
- Sr. Auditor/Sr. Inspector/SRO: Graduate in Commerce or B.A with Economics.
- Jr. Auditor/Jr.Inspector: Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
- Jr. Stenographer: Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education. Speed of 100 words per minute in Short Hand and 35 words per minute in typing. Minimum three months certificate course in Computers. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lower Division Clerk: Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board or Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Audit Assistant: XIIth Commerce or XIIth Arts with Economics, from recognized Board. Should be Computer literate. Six months working experience of Accountancy from a reputed Institution/Firm. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Grader Assessor: SSC or equivalent.
- Multitasking Staff: Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution Or Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification in relevant Trade, from a recognized institution.
- Sr. Marketing Inspector: Level-6
- Sr. Auditor/Sr. Inspector/SRO: Level-5
- Jr. Auditor/Jr.Inspector, Jr. Stenographer: Level-4
- Lower Division Clerk, Audit Assistant, Grader Assessor: Level-2
- Multitasking Staff: Level-1
Age Limit: 45 years
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of the Skill test and Written Exam.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicant may appear along with filled in with the necessary details and affixed with his/her recent self attested passport size photograph on the space provided and duly signed at the bottom of the Application form shall be submitted by hand-deliver/through postal delivery in the Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Government of Goa, “Sahakar Sankul”, 4th and 5th Floor, Panaji-Goa on or before 9th April 2021.
Closing Date: 9th April 2021