On 30/01/2021, THSTI has announced the Research Officer, Messenger Boy, More Vacancies Jobs in Faridabad for BDS, MBBS, Diploma, 12TH, 10TH, BAMS, BHMS, MS/MD and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 11 Research Officer, Messenger Boy, More Vacancies Posts Vacancies at thsti.res.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of THSTI Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the THSTI Research Officer, Messenger Boy, More Vacancies Jobs in Faridabad details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
|Company Name||Translational Health Science And Technology Institute (THSTI)|
|Post Name||Research Officer, Messenger Boy, More Vacancies Jobs|
|No of Posts||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 1,00,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Faridabad Jobs|
This recruitment is to fill up the vacancies of THSTI under the following projects of PBC/MCH:
1. Project Name:
i. This multi-country observational study will be used to understand the clinical characteristics of SARS-CoV2 related disease in neonates, children and adolescents aged 0-19 years presenting to hospital in LMlCs.
ii. Preterm birth risk in pregnant women and prediction using machine learning models
iii. Covid-19 Bioresource at the NCR Biotech Cluster
1. Post Name: Research Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: upto Rs. 75,000/-
4. Qualification: MBBS degree from University recognized by MCI with at least 2 years of relevant post- qualification clinical research experience after completi ng internship. OR BDS/ Physiotherapy/ BAM S/ BHMS/ allied health sciences field / Post graduation in life science with at least 4 years of post- qualification relevant clinical research experience
5. Job Description: The RO will be responsible for the coordination and supervision of the project related work of staff posted at the 3 Delhi/NCR hospital sites recruiting the infants. He/she will be responsible for Coordinating and supervising the date collection for the health gain, financial risk protection and cost effectiveness objective of the multicentre clinical trail Re-training the staff periodically and as and when required. Review of eCRFs, cross checking and central data monitoring of data Process monitoring of data collection by staff, Rapport building with parents of enrolled infants Ensuring compliance with the project requirements; providing regular updates and cascading any concerns or triggers or protocol
1. Post Name: Study Nurse
2. No of Post: 04
3. Salary: upto Rs. 31,500/-
4. Qualification: XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery ( 3 years course) plus Registration as “A” Grade Nurse OR BSc (Nursing) Nursing “A” Certificate with 3 years’ experience in hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class Ill & above from the Armed Forces.
5. Job Description: Collecting bio specimens (nas& & oropharyngeal swabs and venous blood) of the enrolled participants (suspected COVID-19 patients) Screening of participants for eligibility; enrolment and clinical of participants; assessment obtaining informed consent; clinical data collection and sample collection; documentation at site. maintaining
1. Post Name: Messenger Boy
2. No of Post: 03
3. Salary: upto Rs. 18,000/-
4. Qualification: Standard 10th with valid driving licence Desirable: Two wheeler with valid registration certificate
5. Job Description: Transport COVID samples from and reports Physical Tasks Planning and Executing Routes Managing Circumstances Unforeseen Carrying supplies to and from clinical sites
1. Post Name: Telecounsellor
2. No of Post: 02
3. Salary: upto Rs. 18,000/-
4. Qualification: Standard 12th with good Communication skills.
5. Job Description: Providing counselling face to face, over the telephone, or online to patients tested positive for COVID- 19 and mange regular follow up calls of study Participants) Working with individuals, or with team Keeping records Listening to participants concerns, empathising with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way Knowledge of Hindi, English and
1. Post Name: Senior Medical Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: upto Rs. 1,00,000/-
4. Qualification: MD with 3 years of post- qualification experience in Clinical Research OR MBBS with 6 years of post- qualification experience In Clinical Research
5. Job Description: Coordinate the study with the clinical research staff and study related activities at the study sites Supervise enrollment and follow up of the participants enrolled in the COVID-19 cohort at hospital sites. Senior Medical officer will be and cond ucting supervising clinical studies such as cohorts. SRO will coordinate the clinical teams /supervisors at the different study sites and is responsible for the efficient management of clinical activities of the study. Develop project applications, clinical case record forms, standard operating protocols and other study documentation. Train the staff for study-related clinical activities including and biosafety consenting precautions. Coordinate with the study research staff for smooth implementation of study.
6. Rolling Recruitment Notice No. : THSIRN10212021102