Directorate of Health Services, Haryana Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 16 Radiation Oncologist, Surgical Oncologist, Medical Oncologist, Medical Physicist, and Radiological Safety Officer, Radiation Therapy Technologists Posts has been released on the official website at haryanahealth.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Directorate of Health Services, Haryana can apply Offline application on or before 2021-06-25.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Services, Haryana|
|Post Name||Radiation Oncologist, Surgical Oncologist, Medical Oncologist, Medical Physicist and Radiological Safety Officer, Radiation Therapy Technologists|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, M. Ch, DM, Post Graduate, Diploma, 12th, B. Sc|
|Job Location:||Panchkula, Haryana|
Directorate of Health Services, Haryana Post Details
Radiation Oncologist: 2 Posts
Surgical Oncologist: 2 Posts
Medical Oncologist: 2 Posts
Medical Physicist and Radiological Safety Officer: 1 Post
Radiation Therapy Technologists: 9 Posts
- Radiation Oncologist: PG Degree in Radiation Therapy/Radiation Oncology recognized by MCI/NBE.
- Surgical Oncologist: M.Ch.(Surgical Oncology) PG Degree in Surgery/ENT/Orthopedics/Obst. & Gynae recognized by MCI/NBE with 3 years of training/experience in the concerned specialty of Oncology.
- Medical Oncologist: DM (Medical Oncology) PG Degree in Medicine recognized by MCI/NBE with 3 years training/experience in Medical Oncology.
- Medical Physicist and Radiological Safety Officer: A PG Degree in Physics from a recognized University & Post Graduate Diploma in Radiological/Medical Physics from a recognized University with an internship of a minimum of 12 months in a Radiotherapy Center/Institute. A basic degree in Science from a recognized University with Physics as one of the main subject and Post Graduate Degree in Radiological/ Medical Physics from a recognized University with an internship of a minimum of 12 months in a Radiotherapy Center/Institute WITH Certificate from the Competent Authority to function as Radiological Safety Officer (RSO) in Radiotherapy. 2 years working experience as Medical Physicist/RSO in a Radiotherapy Center/Institute.
- Radiation Therapy Technologists: 10+2 or equivalent with Science subjects from a recognized Board. 2 years Radiation Therapy Technologist Course or equivalent from a recognized Institution with in-field training in Radiotherapy. 2-year post qualification experience in a Radiotherapy Centre/Institute. B.Sc Degree in Radiation Therapy Technology from a recognized University. 1-year experience in a Radiotherapy Centre/Institute after acquiring the requisite qualification
Radiation Oncologist, Surgical Oncologist, Medical Oncologist: Rs. 101467/- per month
Medical Physicist and Radiological Safety Officer: Rs. 71125/- per month
Radiation Therapy Technologists: Rs. 45250/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years as of 25th June 2021
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/BC
Selection Process: The selection based on an Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should submit the application on the Prescribed Proforma completed in all respects through speed post/registered post sent to the Director-General Health Services, Haryana, (NCD Division) Sector-6, Panchkula, Haryana on or before 25th June 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 25th June 2021