DMHO, Krishna Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 55 Medical Officers, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Audiometrician, Hospital Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at krishna.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Medical and Health Department, Krishna can apply for Walk-in application on or before 2021-09-13.
|Organization Name||District Medical and Health Department, Krishna|
|Post Name||Medical Officers, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Audiometrician, Hospital Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||55|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Graduate, MBBS|
|Job Location||Krishna, Andhra Pradesh|
DMHO, Krishna Post Details
Medical Officers: 20 Posts
Staff Nurse: 17 Posts
Lab Technician: 2 Posts
Audiometrician: 3 Posts
Hospital Attendant: 2 Posts
Psychiatrists: 1 post
Forensic Specialist:1 post
General Physician :1 post
Cardiologists under NPCDCS:1 post
Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist:2 Posts
Social Worker(NMHP):1 Post
Social Worker(NTCP) :1 Post
Consultant/Quality Monitor: 1 Post
Sanitary Attendant:2 Posts
- Medical Officers: MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Staff Nurse: Academic qualification and General /Midwifery Course from Govt./Govt. recognized Nursing Institute Must be registered in the AP Nursing Council.
- Lab Technician: Intermediate and Diploma (OR) Bachelor’s Degree Certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university.
- Audiometrician: Bachelor’s Degree in Audio and Speech-Language Pathologist/BSE (Speech and Hearing) from RCI recognized institution.
- Hospital Attendant: 10th (OR) Equivalent Qualification.
- Medical Officers: Rs. 53495/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 22500/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 19019/- per month
- Audiometrician: Rs. 21000/- per month
- Hospital Attendant: Rs. 12000/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Date of Issue of Notification: 31st August 2021
Last date of receipt of the application Date: 13th September 2021
Publishing merit list and calling for objections Date: 21st September 2021
Publication of final merit list and selection with the rule of reservation Date: 26th September 2021
Issue of appointment orders Date: 30th September 2020
Walk-In-Interview Date: 2nd to 8th September 2021