IIT Kanpur Recruitment Notification 2021: On 28/01/2021, IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Project Technician has been released on its official website iitk.ac.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Project Technician recruitment 2021 before the 15/02/2021 and also make sure to read the IIT Kanpur Project Technician Kanpur recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur|
|Post Name||Project Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 14,400 – Rs. 36,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kanpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/02/2021|
Applications are invited for one temporary/contractual post of Project Technician in the Department of Chemical Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
- Name of the Post:Project Technician
- Number of Post:One
- Essential Qualification: B. Sc. with 4 years of relevant experience OR 3 year Engg. Diploma with 4 years of relevant experience as a webmaster or web developer. and proficiency in HTML, CSS, backend programming, web based authentication
- Desirable Qualification:4 years experience as a webmaster or web developer for dynamic websites with a strong portfolio (attach letters from previous employers and a detailed portfolio)
- Experience in computer graphics design
- Nature of Work: The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include Designing, maintaining and updating department website, front-end and back-end development Work reltaed to promotional activities of the department
- Duration of Appointment: Initially for 1 year May be extended with mutual consent depending on performance of the candidate
- Salary: Rs. 14400-1200-36000 (based on prior experience and achievements).
Dr. H. H. Katkar, Department of Chemical Engineering, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016 IIT Kanpur
Selection Procedure :
Only eligible candidates satisfying all essential qualifications and experience will be short listed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and called for an online interview. Selection will be based on online interview of short listed candidates.
How to Apply :
Last date for receipt of application: 15th February, 2021.
Interested candidates should send their application only via email with the exact subject Application for CHE-PT-Webmaster along with a detailed curriculum vitae, a cover letter summarizing all relevant experience and copies of relevant certificates to:Dr. H. H. Katkar, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur E-mail address: email@example.com
E-mail Subject: Application for CHE-PT-Webmaster.Additional information or documents may be requested from certain applicants, if necessary. Such documents must be received via email to the above address within two subsequent days.It is mandatory to mention your working phone number in your resume. Incomplete applications will be rejected as invalid applications.