NIIH Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 6 Laboratory Technician, Nursing Staff, Field Worker Posts has been released on the official website at niih.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Immunohaematology can apply Online application on or before 2021-09-09.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Immunohaematology|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician, Nursing Staff, Field Worker|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma, GNM|
|Job Location||Nandurbar, Maharashtra|
NIIH Post Details
Laboratory Technician: 2 Posts
Nursing Staff: 1 Post
Field Worker: 3 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 10+2 in Science subject with Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) OR One-year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) & One year experience in Lab. OR Two years Laboratory/ Field Experience.
- Nursing Staff: Diploma in Nursing OR Midwifery (GNM) OR equivalent and Registered Nurse OR ANM with any State Nursing Council.
- Field Worker: 10+2 in Science subject with Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) OR One-year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) & One year experience in Lab. OR Two years Laboratory/ Field Experience.
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Nursing Staff: Rs. 30000/- per month
- Field Worker: Rs. 20000/- per month
Age Limit: 30 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Online Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form send to the ICMR-NIIH at Civil Surgeon, District Hospital, Sakhri Road, Nandurbar-425412, Maharashtra on or before 9th September 2021.
Notification Date: 26th August 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 9th September 2021