North Central Railway Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 1664 Apprentice Posts has been released on the official website at ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with North Central Railway can apply Online application on or before 2021-09-01.
|Organization Name||North Central Railway|
|No. of Vacancies||2664 Post|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th Pass, ITI|
|Job Location||All India|
- Mech. Dept (Prayagraj): 364 Posts
- Elect Dept (Prayagraj): 339 Posts
- Jhansi Division: 480 Posts
- Work-Shop Jhansi: 185 Posts
- Agra Division: 296 Posts
- Qualification: 10th, 12th with ITI trade in relevant fields.
- Salary Details: Not Specified
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years as on 1st September 2021.
- Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for PWD and 10 years for PWD
- Payment Mode:- The application fee is given below in detail and can be paid through online mode (Debit or Credit Card/ Net Banking).
- All Others Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST PWD/ Women: No Fee
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the test and vivo voce test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through North Central Railway’s official website ncr.indianrailways.gov.in from 2nd August 2021 to 1st November 2021.
Form Starting Date: 2nd August 2021
Form End Date: 1st September 2021