CIMFR Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 12 Project Assistant, Project Associate Posts has been released on the official website at cimfr.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research can apply Walk-in application on or before 2021-04-20.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma, B.Tech, M.Sc|
CIMFR Post Details
Project Assistant: 9 Posts
Project Associate: 3 Posts
- Project Assistant: B.Sc in Mineral Beatification/ Chemistry with minimum 55% marks. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
- Project Associate: B.Tech in Mineral Beneficiation/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum 55% marks. M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Geology with minimum 55% marks.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Project Associate: Rs. 25000 – 31000/- per month
- Project Assistant: 50 years
- Project Associate: 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with all relative documents with a filled application form at the time of the interview.
Notification Date: 5th April 2021
Walk-in Date: 20th to 22nd April 2021